Territory and traditions
Along the Via Francigena which connects Rome to the center of Europe, in the stretch that runs through the province of Siena, surrounded by nature, there is Agriturismo Villa Casalta. A holiday here, in the Easter period, is the occasion to discover rituals and traditions of the Holy week.
The package of 3 days and 2 nights includes:
- bed and breakfast accommodation in a double room;
- outdoor swimming pool with solaium, umbrella and chaise-longue (from April to October);
- a Chianti wine testing at a farm;
- private parking area.
- This rate is subject to prepayment;
- This is a discounted rate at which further discounts or conventions are not applicable;
- The rooms are available from 12:00 on day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00 on day of departure, unless otherwise indicated;
- Tourist tax to be paid on the spot.
Details of price:
- Price in double room: 110,00 €
- Price in single room: 200,00 €
- Price kids: 80,00 €
- Click here for details of Cancellation and deposit policy